Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Half Birthday Boys!

Well, my little guys are 6 months old now.  It's amazing how big they are and how far they've come.  Sometimes it seems like they were born yesterday.  Othertimes, it seems like the NICU experience was so far in the past. My life has changed so much in the last 6 months.  I have made new friends and I have fallen in love.  Oh, the sweet little voices these two guys have.  I could listen to them all day long.  Their sweet little smiles.  The twinkle in their eyes.  Oh, those deeply serious brown eyes allow Sean to pull you in.  You instantly fall in love with him.  And, then, there is the Colton and his blue eyes he got from Daddy.  Oh, how those blue eyes dance!

Tomorrow (or today, I guess) the boys are making their social debut.  My very dear friend is celebrating her oldest son turning 18 and graduating from high school  It's funny, our lives are so different - she has one kid graduating and one getting ready for her drivers' license.  I have two babies who are just now discovering their hands.  She has decided she wants to work day shift - yes, getting to work at 7am!  I am a diehard pm shift worker - nothing like showing up to work at 3pm!  But, I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world!  LOVE YOU, JEN!

Speaking of Jen, let's talk about another Jen.  She gets a pedicure just about every other week.  I used to think she was crazy to do this.  Now I am thinking that I should be doing this.  I need to take the time to pamper myself.  I used to think that getting my brows done was pampering enough.  Now I have decided that getting my brows done do not count as pampering in any way, shape or form!  So, I think I am going to start getting pedicures.  I still think Jen is crazy, but it's for completely valid reasons that have nothing to do with her pedicures!

NIGHT ALL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment